Bgemagen, or "War Club," was built in 1925 and was previously a dormitory of Concordia College. The Potawatomi Tribe completed renovations on Bgemagen in 2012. It now houses the Potawatomi Business Development Corporation, Greenfire Management Services, and elements of the Milwaukee Police Department.
Wgechda is the Potawatomi word for "Warrior." Built in 1900 as one of the first buildings of Concordia College, it now houses a tribal courtroom, the Forest County Potawatomi Foundation, various offices, and community gathering space.
LEROY SHOCKTO SR. BUILDING
In 2013, the Potawatomi Tribe celebrated the grand opening of the Leroy Shockto Sr. Building, a state-of-the-art Premier Tier III+ LEED Gold Design commercial data center run by Data Holdings.
Tthigwe, or "Thunderbird," was build in 1930 and served as Concordia College's gymnasium. At one point in time, it was used as a practice court for the Milwaukee Bucks basketball team. Today, Tthigwe is still utilized as a gymnasium for the Wgema Campus.
Built in 1949, Nengos (meaning "Star") is home to Woodlands School State Street, an independent charter school authorized through the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for grades K4-8th.
One of many historic mansions in the Concordia Neighborhood, Lion House was constructed in 1931. The Potawatomi Tribe acquired the Lion House in 2009. It currently houses Stack 41, a premier data center as a service (DCaaS) provider.